Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting Started..

I've thought about this blog for a long time and have wanted to start it but life with 4 kids is always a good reason to put things off or so i thought. But what i am now realizing is that it is not a busy life that has kept me from starting but FEAR. Fear of not knowing what to say or maybe no one would be interested in what i have to say? Maybe i wouldn't be able to express what i want to say? I have read so many amazing blogs over the past year. How could mine compare..What could i contribute?
I was reading a blog tonight and someone was talking about fear.."Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain." Mark Twain. I then read another blog that someone started when their child went in for open heart surgery to keep friends and family up to date. So it hit me that tonight is the night to start this blog: To conquer my fear and to keep everyone up to date on Jesse's Open Heart Surgery one week from today..



Urban Dictionary: posse

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=posse
your crew, your hommies, a group of friends, people who may or may not have your back.


No comments:

Post a Comment