Friday, August 3, 2012

Roller Coaster...

We are settled back at home... Not what I expected when I woke up this morning at 5:30.

 We arrived on time at 9 am and were sent to the 5th floor where Jesse was given his ankle bracelets, and had his blood pressure checked. As we talked to the PCU nurse about what to expect when they took Jesse from us, she noticed he had a diaper rash.
The anesthesiologist then came in to check the rash as well and said that if he needed to put a line in his groin ( first they try a line in the neck) and his groin had a rash it may cause a problem. They decided we should come back next week to be on the safe side.





Who would have thought?..I forgot his regular diaper wipes and when we arrived at hospital on Wednesday I was given a pack of theirs to take.




 He is now scheduled for Thursday the 9th at 7 am. 

We will be back to put these bracelets on again...

I ended the blog here, turned of the computer and washed my face to go to sleep. I thought.. I could be upset about driving up to St. Pete and having surgery postponed an extra day, and then go to hospital again only to be sent home for another week due to a diaper rash...Instead i decided to turn computer back on and to come up with at least 5 positive reasons not to be upset...

1. All the thoughts and prayers that have come our way from new friends(here in Naples) and old friends (back home through email and fb). It warms my heart.
2. Meeting great families at Ronald McDonald house..having my boys do chores and volunteer there.
3.Spending a day alone with Nir before boys came up with Mom and Claudia.
4. Finding a new Raw Food Restaurant, and having owner invite me to stay with her if Jesse and I have to come back to dr.
5.Visiting The Florida Aquarium and St. Pete Pier. 
6. Having Josh and Jake stay with my brother atter we left to go to Adventure Island Water Park this afternoon and Busch Gardens tomorrow.

7.We are done with the Practice Run. Next week is the read deal....

Now I can go to sleep.   Good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment